GE Voluson S8 Ultrasound
The clarity of GE Voluson S8 images is stunning, due to the innovative technology of the Voluson platform:
- Advanced SRI (Speckle Reduction Imaging) — helps reduce intrinsic artifacts to improve visualization and contrast resolution.
- CrossXBeamCRITM — helps enhance tissue interfaces and border differentiation, for boundary definition in fetal imaging.
- HD-FlowTM — a bidirectional, high definition power Doppler to help improve sensitivity and accuracy for detecting blood flow.
- Dual-view — enables simultaneous visualization of anatomy and blood flow.
Take the work out of workflow
High performance probes
The GE Voluson S8 supports a wide range of advanced 2D and 3D probes, which enable high quality images with exceptional reliability. System intelligence and probe technology combine to produce outstanding image quality with minimal user interaction – just place the probe and scan with confidence.
Automation tools at your fingertips
- SonoNT (Sonography-based Nuchal Translucency) — an easy-to-use, semi-automated tool to help provide quantifiable NT measurementsWatch a video about SonoNT.
- SonoVCAD heart (Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Display heart) — helps streamline the acquisition of volumetric images of the fetal heart, displaying all six recommended views with the push of one button.
- SonoAVC follicle (Sonography-based Automated Volume Count follicle) — semi-automatically calculates the number and volume of hypoechoic structures to help speed follicular assessments.
- SonoVCAD labor (Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Display labor) — SonoVCADlabor automatically documents the labor procedure to help users evaluate second-stage labor progression.
- STIC (Spatio-Temporal Imaging Correlation) — captures a full fetal heart cycle beating in real time, and the volume can be saved for offline analysis.
GE Voluson S8 sophisticated 3D capabilities enable users to visualize anatomical information with ease:
- SonoRender Start — enables the user to quickly optimize volume rendering with the touch of a single button.
- Beta View — steer the scan plane to an oblique direction, reducing probe manipulation and increasing patient comfort.
- Wide variety of rendering techniques – Surface, Skeleton, Inversion, Glass Body; all designed to enable you to see what you need within a volume.
- Intuitive user interface – Consistent, easy to operate and 3D/4D volume controls.
Improve exam consistency and quality
The GE Voluson S8 system has a range of tools that support user skills and confidence.
- Scan Assistant — by automating many repetitive actions that occur during an exam, this tool helps improve quality assurance, exam consistency, and productivity.
- Virtual Rescan — the system captures raw data with every exam, enabling a virtual rescan of the patient at any time after the study, on the system or at a remote workstation such as ViewPoint.
Streamline archiving and reporting
The GE Voluson S8 system provides the connectivity you need to help you organize and archive patient data efficiently—helping you stay compliant with changing patient data regulations.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services that are shaping a new age of patient care.
Our broad expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies, performance improvement and performance solutions services help our customers to deliver better care to more
people around the world at a lower cost. In addition, we partner with healthcare leaders, striving to leverage the global policy change necessary to implement a successful shift to sustainable healthcare systems.